This 1 hour Continuing Education Program covers the special challenges associated when workers’ comp claims are intertwined with immigration issues.
- Applicability of the Workers’ Compensation Act to illegal immigrant employees
- Fraud in the application process
- Future possibility of denying benefits to illegal immigrants
- Discontinuing benefits based on illegal status
- Practical issues with claims involving illegal immigrants
- New rules for foreign language interpreters.
- How do cultural differences impact mediation?
If you are interested in CSH Workers’ Comp Attorneys bringing this program to you, fill out our Continuing Education Request Form.