Navigating the Return to Work Process in North Carolina Workers’ Compensation
This 1 Hour Continuing Education Program covers the following aspects of the return to work process under the North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Defense Strategy in the Return to Work Process
- Communication with Physicians
- Identifying a Job for the Injured Worker: Definition of Suitable Employment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Motions to Compel and the Form 24 Process
If you are interested in CSH Workers’ Comp Attorneys bringing this program to you, fill out our Continuing Education Request Form.