Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (CSH Law) is proud to serve as a sponsor of the inaugural DRI Workers’ Compensation Regional Seminar. Jennifer Morris Jones, an attorney in the Raleigh office of CSH Law, will serve as a speaker of the event.
Jennifer will serve on a panel discussion entitled “Compensability: We Really Aren’t All the Same!” which will examine how a fact scenario regarding alleged work-related injuries would be treated differently in separate jurisdictions.
The day-long seminar will offer:
- Guidance for claims professionals, employers and counsel to workers’ compensation in the Southeast
- Multi-state jurisdictional challenges and coverage implications
- Compare/contrast compensability among southeastern states
- Anatomy of a knee injury
- Avoiding workers’ compensation settlement pitfalls
- Ethical considerations in workers’ compensation
Highlights of the seminar include:
- Attendance is free for all Claims Professionals and In-House Counsel
- CLE/CE credits pending approval: including 1 hour of ethics
- Networking reception following program
The event is scheduled for September 16, 2015 at the Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center in Atlanta, GA.
To register for the event, visit http://dri.org/Event/20150228.